Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bonjour Bloggers!

This is my very first post on Femininely Free, even though I started this blog M O N T H S ago!! I was always waiting for the perfect time to start actually writing, then I realized that there is no perfect moment...NOW is the time! 
 Anyhoo, my name is Courtney and I have a 22 year old student from the Big Easy...(that's New Orleans, LA btw). I'm currently studying at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and getting into all sorts of adventures in Cajun Country that I can't WAIT to share with you! 

I love all things fashion..food..wine..my boyfriend..friends..family..God..all things beauty..being girly .my puppy..art..reality t.v...magazines..history..traveling..and more, but I guess you'll find that out as you keep reading ;).

My first post will just tell you a little about me (which I did)....so I guess that'll be it for now! 

Love and Kisses, 
Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment