Tuesday, November 27, 2012

...a very merchandising christmas

I worked ALL day today AND I'm feeling a little under the weather today, sooo that means no outfit post for the day. Yesterday I promised to complete my posts in a more timely manner so that means I had to think a little bit harder about what to talk about! 

This is picture of some merchandising I did at work today. We put lots of bright pastels and fun prints on display for the Holiday Season. Make sure you stop by the BCBG in your area for some funky scarves! 

This window was decorated for a church's Christmas play. They wanted a "Macy's" style window for one scene and called on the students of the Fashion Merchandising student at UL for help! We used lots of fake snow and shiny, glittery items to make the window as festive as possible. The Christmas tree was already up when we got there...isn't it huge?! 

Visual Merchandising is one of my favorite aspects of my major and I can't wait to see how I will be able to use my merchandising skills in the future!


Love and Kisses, 
Courtney J

**All filters used on these pictures can be found on the free iPhone app "Filter Mania 2". 

No comments:

Post a Comment