Thursday, November 15, 2012

...a stylist in the making

Dress: BCBGMaxAzria Vest: BCBGMazAzria 
While working towards my B.S. in Fashion Merchandising at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, I also work part-time at the BCBGMaxAzria partner shop in the Mall of Acadiana. BCBG has always been one of my favorite brands and it fulfills me to style clothes I am personally SO passionate about!! Today's little mini shoot was taken during some down time at work today. Our dress code is pretty strict, so getting ready in the morning normally takes a little thought, a little creativity, and just a little luck. ;).

Necklace: Aldo Shoes

Arm candy is more delectable with pretty, polished nails!
Today I chose to wear a long sleeve, fitted navy blue hi-lo dress with the cutest thumb-hole detail cut out at the sleeve cuff (I adore unexpected little surprise details like these)! I know hi-lows are more of a summer look, but here in Louisiana, I can still get away with it! I topped the dress with my grey faux suede vest and a very colorful, very chunky statement necklace!
My shoe choice of the day were plain black pumps with a chunky heel. Perfect work shoes because they're actually pretty comfortable and perfect fall shoes because the heels are chunky! However...no matter how comfty my heels are, I always bring back up flats! My flats are pictured below with my heels!
Spiked Flats: Vince Camuto
Heels: Giani Bini

Love and Kisses, 
Courtney J



No comments:

Post a Comment