Tuesday, November 27, 2012

...a very tardy post...and life

One thing you'll learn about me is that I often find myself having trouble doing things on time. It feels like no matter how early I start something, I always finish 5 minutes too late...just like this blog post. I took these pictures of my little ensemble almost a week ago and I'm JUST posting now. I'd like to blame my tardiness on all my Thanksgiving fun, but that's not a real excuse now is it? Just know, my dear readers, that I am going to complete my future blog posts in a timely manner (even if the rest of my life is still running 5 minutes late, hehe). 

Enough of that! On to the good stuff!!

How pretty are those leaves?! 

Reading a Macy's magazine to give a little feedback later!

Combat Boots: Charlotte Russe (Similar)


I put my lovely brother to work and made him take pictures of me in front of a leaf changing tree in front our parent's home. I found this yellow, flowy geometrically printed shirt in my overflowing closet that I forgot I had! Paired with grey leggings and belted, I threw on my combat boots and was ready for the day!

My last minute accessory was my brown faux-fur collar thrown around my neck for a little fun! 


This is my brother. This is his "I'm done taking pictures of and with you!" face. 


As a reward for putting up with me all day, I got us some yummy wine and cheese to enjoy later :).


Love and Kisses, 
Courtney J

P.S. A perk of being a fashion student are the cool guest speakers that come to give speeches to our classes, a bigger perk are the even cooler gifts they bring! The magazine I'm reading in the photos is an exclusive Macy's magazine that hasn't even been released to the public yet! Cool, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment