Friday, September 11, 2015

...Fall, Is That You?!



Good Afternoon Lovely Ladies (& Gents!),

It's been a while and clearly, I have failed to keep you updated about my summer travels...BUT have no fear! I am back and this time it's my favorite season (and birthday season) so I can assure you that I'll have plenty to talk about!

This look is inspired by one of everyone's favorite bloggers, Song of Style. I fell in love with these shoes when she first posted them and knew I had to have them! However, in true Courtney fashion...I had to style it with a bonafide New Orleans twist. My sweatshirt is from the ever-amazing The Elizabeth Chronicles and my jeans are from the ever-edgy Kay's Boutique. Paired with a samurai bun and a fringe purse...I think I'm ready for the perfect fall day!

Sweatshirt: The Elizabeth Chronicles
Just Black Jeans: Kay's Boutique
Shoes: Nine West
Sunnies (old), similar linked: Ralph Lauren
Earrings: OLD, can't even remember where they are from lol
Purse: Aldo Shoes



What's your perfect fall day outfit?!

Love & Kisses, 
 photo courtney-signature-1.png







No comments:

Post a Comment