Sunday, September 13, 2015

...Sunday Funday!

Genesis 2:3: 
Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.



Hey Party People!



As we all know, Sunday is the day of rest...it's been like that since the beginning of time. Literally. The true lazy girl in me likes to honor this day (also known as my favorite unofficial holiday) by doing only enjoyable, restful things! Some Sundays include a boozy champagne filled brunch, some include never leaving the bed and watching Law & Order SVU marathons...but they always include a little pampering. Teeth whitening, Facial Masks, Deep Conditioning, you know the drill. Sundays for most girls mean getting pretty for the rest of the week! 

I love watching Routine videos on Youtube and I've decided to share my Sunday Night pamper routine with you guys! Because I figure, I can't be the only nosey person in the world who wants to know what people do in the comfort of their own home, lol!

Pamper Night Routines:
-Open the wine..well, duh. 
-Dry brush body
-Run a hot bath with delicious bubbles
-Cleanse face with face wash and Clarisonic
-Slather on a good facial mask 
-Soak in the tub and let mask do its thing
-Bathe
-Exfoliate 
-Shave
-Tweeze
-Moisturize with coconut oil
-Finish skincare routine
-Moisturize hair with coconut oil and prep into a style for the next day
-Check polish on nails, make sure nothing is chipped
-Green Tea with lemon and honey

I also like to check my calendar and just make a few to-do lists for the week! After all Sundays are all about centering yourself and prepping for the week...


What's your favorite thing to do to celebrate my favorite unofficial holiday known as #SundayFunday?!


Love and Kisses, 
 photo courtney-signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment