Wednesday, May 13, 2015

...Did Someone Say HAUL?!

Hi there lovelies!

I hope you all follow me on Instagram and Facebook, if you do then you know I've been traveling! I went to Washington D.C. for the weekend for my cousin's graduation from American University (Go AJ)! While there, I did quite a bit of shopping (duh). One of my favorite aspects of traveling is shopping and getting the chance to purchase new items from a different city!

Today, is my very first "haul". I often watch hauls on YouTube, so I hope I can supply the same effect with a blog and pictures versus a video! Let's get started!

Loft:

Chambray Jacket
Sunnies
Mini Skirt
Forever 21:

Sunnies (Similar Linked)
Plaid Dress (Similar Linked)
Black and White Culottes


Gingham Skirt
Peasant Top
H&M:

Tunic Dress
Fitted Pencil Skirt
One Shouldered Bathing Suit Top (Not Online)
DSW:

Pineapple Backpack (Similar Linked)
Gladiator Sandal 
Top Shop at Nordstrom:

Black Boyfriend Jeans
White Crop Top
 Free People:

Denim Frayed Skirt


What do you think of my new purchases? Come back and see how I style them throughout my travels this summer!


Love & Kisses, 
 photo courtney-signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment