Tuesday, May 5, 2015

...Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!




Yesterday, I shared with ya'll how to throw a Cinco de Mayo party! However, I understand throwing parties is not everybody's thing...some of us like to just attend parties. Today I'm listing a few places around the city that you can grab your margarita and chow down on some super yummy food all while celebrating in an over-sized Sombrero (if that's your thing, lol)!

1. Superior Grill: They always have a block party in honor of everyone's favorite Mexican holiday. The margaritas are super yummy (and specially priced), the beer is cold, and the food always hits the spot. If they still have the crawfish quesadillas...GO FOR IT.
Added bonus...they always have a stage with live talent playing!!
3636 St. Charles Ave. New Orleans, LA 70115

2. Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar: Okay guys...I LOVE Lucy's. I always have a grand ole time while I'm there and I think the DJ is always super fun. Go ahead, judge me...but it's the truth! Anyhoo, they have $5 Margaritas all day, $3 Mexican Beer, $1 Tacos starting after 4pm and a Kick-Ass DJ. This is guaranteed good time!
701 Tchoupitoulas St. New Orleans, LA

3. La Casita: The stuff Margarita dreams are made of! This place is definitely bit moodier than the others, but the food and drink specials will make up for it. Happy Hour is TODAY 3-7pm...$4 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos/Sangria, $2 Beers, Food Specials. Warning: It's dark in there so you may end up feasting and drinking more than you originally intended to!
634 Julia St, New Orleans, LA 70130

4. Felipes Taqueria: Another favorite place of mine! The food is fast and delicious, the bartenders are SO nice, and you can always count on running into a friend there. This Cinco de Mayo is Taco Tuesday so they'll have those at discounted prices as well as margaritas. Each location has entertainment and all proceeds are going to charity! Double win!
Mid-City, Uptown, Downtown, and Slidell

5. Eiffel Society: I've actually never been to their Margarita Mayhem...but I have had stellar times in Eiffel. Today they are featuring tequila shots, cheap margs, and a food truck from 5-10. Everything I've ever been to in Eiffel is always amazing so I'm sure this won't disappoint! 
2040 St. Charles Ave. New Orleans, LA 70130


Always remember to drink responsibly, designate a driver for the night or call UBER...but never drink and drive!
 What are your Cinco de Mayo plans?!



Love and Kisses, 
 photo courtney-signature-1.png

P.S. Make sure you're following me on Facebook and Instagram so you can see what I'm doing and more importantly...what I'm wearing! 
Instagram: CoCoCoCourtney
Facebook: Femininely Free

No comments:

Post a Comment