Monday, December 1, 2014

...Socialite in Training ;)

Hey Hey Hey lovely folks!

Life has been such a crazy whirlwind lately! I literally have not had a chance to sit down and catch my breath from all the craziness that is happening these days. Anyhoo, it's been about 2 weeks since my last post and so much has happen since. Instead of a normal outfit post, I'm covering all the events I've attended these past few weeks and what I wore to each one.


Freret & Napoleon Trunk Show



Porter Lyons Voodoo Launch Party

 

 



Pop Sugar Smirnoff Party



Halloween/Homecoming



Jr League Sip N Shop Talk

Only picture I have of myself from this night!


If you're ever out and about in the New Orleans area and see me, be sure to say HI! ;)


Love and Kisses, 
 photo courtney-signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment