Saturday, December 20, 2014

...Deck The Halls!

Ho Ho Ho!

Christmas time is absolutely one of my favorite times of the year! I become such a kid again decorating the tree and my house and even baking cookies for Santa! Modani Contemporary Furniture Company has great pieces to decorate the house with and of course...the first thought I had was HOLIDAY TIME! Every year being the trust Southern gal I am, I over decorate (duh) and invite my friends over on Christmas Eve for a Holiday Party! We play games, chat, indulge in food and overindulge in wine...it's such a great time!

On Modani's website, I found some super cool pieces of furniture I could utilize in the decorating of my new home! First things first...that wallpaper! Exposed Brick is one of my favorite things in life and it's the perfect backdrop for the equally cool white, minalist sofa and gray shaggy rug! Like an unforgettable outfit, no room is complete without accessories! The walnut flat coffee table and white sleek end table are SO chic! The most understated pieces often make the loudest noise! The final touches in the room include the floor lamp to add a little mood lighting, my absolute favorite LOVE pillows, and of course the most peaceful Serenity statue on the table! Make sure you make your way over to Modani's website ASAP to pick up all these items to spruce up every room in your house! Where do you like to do your furniture shopping? Do you do anything special during the holidays?! Let me know in the comments below! XOXO.


Christmas Decor!




Love and Kisses, 



1 comment: