Wednesday, December 3, 2014

...& Let the Holiday Fun Commence!

It's Holiday Time!!

By now you've had your Turkey Day, shopped Black Friday AND Cyber Monday, and maybe even strung a few lights around the house! Holiday Time for me is a different story...don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my Disney Thanksgiving (pictures coming soon) and definitely got some good deals during the biggest shopping weekend of the year, but I've also been working my butt off. A very dear friend of mine, Christine, asked me to style her jewelry line's Holiday photo shoot. Below I have included some Behind the Scene teasers, all taken at Hotel Maison de Ville located in the French Quarter.

Culture Shock is a New Orleans based jewelry company that fully embraces ALL cultures. They personally design all their jewelry so each piece tells an amazing story of a different culture. You can learn more about Culture Shock & shop their merchandise HERE! Make sure you mosey on over to their page, you'll find cool jewelry & get a little history lesson. SCORE!

Jen & Nat acting silly with New Years' props!
Culture Shock Owner, Christine Alexis
Santa's Helper, Reyna, blowing some holiday cheer into the camera!



Jewelry provided by Culture Shock 
Make-Up and Clothes provided by B.Boutique

If you're ever on Magazine, beeline to B. Boutique to check out their super cute Holiday selection & have them do your make-up...you'll definitely be the belle of the whatever ball you're attending. Tell them Courtney sent ya!





Love and Kisses, 
 photo courtney-signature-1.png


No comments:

Post a Comment