Monday, May 13, 2013

...NOLAMetals

Hey lovers!

This past Saturday night, I went to uptown NOLA for a little stroll on Magazine street! A champagne stroll that is! Magazine street, for those of you who don't know, is a famous NOLA street that's littered with amazing, unique boutiques and specialty shops. It's always been one of my favorite places to go, even as a little girl! On Saturday night, they hosted a "Champagne Stroll", where different stores set up tents outside their shops and handed out complimentary champagne and wine to the shoppers! Strolling up and down with my parents, we ran across a little booth in front of Joey K's Restaurant. We stopped to get a fill of Merlot, when I noticed the booth had some rather interesting jewelry. NOLAMetals by Misty Taylor is hand crafted unique jewelry with a southern twist! Everything is created with silver, cooper, and gold so if you're super sensitive like me, no worries...you won't break out! Below are some pictures of the necklace I purchased from Mitsy as well as a link to her Etsy shop so you too can purchase one of these conversation starters! ;)

How cute is clasp being in the front instead of the back like normal?! 

Amazing detail in the piece of copper on such dainty chain!

This is one way I wore my NOLAMetals piece.
I haven't taken it off since Saturday Night! I'm obsessed!

Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Old Navy
Belt: BCBGeneration
Bag: Francesca's
Turban: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: H&M




Love and Kisses
 photo courtney-signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment