Friday, May 17, 2013

...Lenny and Eva

Hi!!

As you guys know, I'm always on the search for latest in fashion jewelry and the best places to look are always little boutiques! I found my latest charm bracelet in a small specialty shoppe, The Basketry in Luling, LA. Luling is located on the West Bank in the River Parishes of Louisiana. (They are about 45 minutes away from NOLA). My mom teaches in Luling so one day when I went to visit her at work, I had to stop in The Basketry for a little shopping! The Basketry sells cute little knick knacks for around the house, as well as wonderful jewelry lines such as Pandora, Lenny and Eva, and Kameleon!



After browsing for a while, I was drawn to the cutest little section of charm bracelets and leather bracelet wraps by Lenny and Eva. The bracelets reminded me of the ever famous Power Beads I loved as a child! I picked out a pretty pinky-kind of Opal color (I LOVE OPAL, btw). Then it was time to choose my charms. I read all the different "Mojos" the charms offered until I finally settled on a "Believer Mojo" complete with some crosses, a fleur de lis, an angel, and the cutest little beads. After putting my bracelet together and chatting with a few of the Basketry's lovely associates, I left with one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. 2 days later...and I'm STILL rocking my Lenny and Eva bracelet. I doubt I'll be taking this one off for a while!!

Doesn't this remind you of Power Beads?
Close-Up of detailed charms
Completed Bracelet
Nail Color: Shellac Lime Green
Lenny and  Eva


Love and Kisses
 photo courtney-signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment