Friday, October 17, 2014

...Princess Vera Wang, pt. 3

Bonjour lovelies! 

Vest: Princess Vera Wang (Kohl's); Striped T-Shirt: Victoria's Secret
Boyfriend Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Pointy Toe Pumps: Nine West
Lip Color: MAC Rihanna Red Lipgloss
I have finally gotten around to wrapping up my Princess Vera Wang series! I have one last piece to share with ya'll. Menswear is HUGE for this fall as well as Military Chic/ Personally, I think it's one of those trends that will never go away! I wore a cute little military inspired vest from the Princess Vera Wang collection and paired it with a stripey tee, boyfriend jeans, annnd my favorite black Nine West point toe pumps. I first saw these puppies on my favorite blogger and namesake, Courtney Kerr's page and I literally hunted them down like a mad woman because that's pretty much just how I roll. I want it? I stop at nothing to get it! ;)
Louisiana Bracelet: Trendz; Brown Wrap Bracelet: H&M; Heart Bracelet(old) SIMILAR: Things Remembered
Bag: Olivia & Joy (TJ Maxx); Sunnies: Root; Scarf: Glam & Fame (Canada)
Princess Ring: French Market; Double Strand Ring: Icing Stores; Oval Ring: Icing Stores; Leaf Ring: Pandora
Watch: Michael Kors
Nail Polish: Midnight in Moscow

How do you roll?!

Photos by Michael "Toxic" Cooper

Love and Kisses,
 photo courtney-signature-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment